понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

JARREN BENTON I DESERVE IT MP3 DOWNLOAD

I be strangling the microphone, I used to play the xylophone Macaulay culkin bitch yeah I ride alone Yeah bitch I'm in the zone, yeah bitch I'm blowing strong I'm tryna get it like I'm puffy combs I'm tryna fuck and then she going home Top gun, welcome to the danger zone I'll stomp a niggas teeth out with wranglers on Pussy ass nigga, gon' get your hating on And if you know the fuckin' words bitch then sing-a-long! Niggas gonna hate us, what they're gonna do? With a unique loyalty program, the Hungama rewards you for predefined action on our platform. I put a wack rapper on a dinner plate I penetrate a nigga with ninja blade I'm 7: And I swear they grow so fast nigga These nine to fives don't pay enough I'm about to hit the bank and go spray it up I've got to get the fuck out this basement These dreams and hopes ain't waiting up This must be a nightmare Pinch myself, somebody awake him I open my eyes and I wake And I'm still right here in my grandmas basement Noooo! Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. jarren benton i deserve it mp3

Uploader: Akinogal
Date Added: 22 March 2014
File Size: 26.92 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 83258
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Niggas said my accent make them sick, should I say my accent made me rich? Please enter Valid details Ok got it! I hope the president don't ban the fucking ak My jarrdn wasn't registered anyway And that's ice cube's, fuck niggas like you! A verification link has been sent to Kindly check your mail. They might praying that we lose, see all them, I live in spite with We don't hear the news, yet. Our customer support team will contact you on your registered email address and mobile number shortly.

Jarren Benton - Fuck You Too (feat. 2 Chainz, Planet VI) - Ouvir Música

Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone. Some of my niggas sell dope Some of my niggas, they broke Some of my niggas smoke weed Some of my jagren snort coke Some of my niggas, they made it Some of my niggas they won't Regardless y'all my niggas, we gone roll Just like cadillacs and chevys.

Benton I came here to rip shit Got the whole neighborhood waitin' to get this Niggas better run, it ain't safe in the trenches It's going down like I'm paying satan a visit Wack deserbe swag niggas, they get suspended Don't play with the wicked, my hate is intended. Yeah, I'm an apex predator, I murder my competitors I stick a wu-tang sword inside of ya retina Pre-leaded yeah I guzzle regular unleaded gas Strike a match, spit fire, mu'fucka burn in hell with us Inhaling dust, I benon off an elephant's tusk Irrelevant fucks, you want a war against us We just tore this bitch up.

Go Off (feat. Hopsin / Swizzz)

Or millian, phenomenon, I ain't tripping I'll even fuck chaka khan With nothing but a stocking on, y'all niggas ain't eating like ramadan You ain't bussin' not even with a hundred guns Fuck a fat bitch for a honey bun I'll fuck a nerd down at comic-con Never know the kind of shit that I be on You be hanging with the maricon faggot I be strangling the jarrfn, I used to play the xylophone Macaulay culkin bitch yeah I ride alone Yeah bitch I'm in the zone, yeah bitch I'm blowing strong I'm tryna get it like I'm puffy combs I'm tryna fuck and then she going home Top gun, welcome to the danger zone I'll stomp a niggas teeth out with wranglers on Pussy ass nigga, gon' get your hating on And if you know the fuckin' words bitch then sing-a-long!

They might praying that we lose, see all them, I live in spite that We don't hear the news, yet. Music Videos Movies Tv Shows. Pull up at the club in a neon Dodge, get a hoe and take her to the drink all lounge Nashville is deserce of it, get on the porch Underdog nigga, I'm a bit dosage What the hell yo' nigga, wanna heck 'till I go and get that F And the ant to the desdrve and I cared them while I'm dirty With the twelves in the back, beat them like a put the motherfucker aid on with the eight, yeah, yeah.

jarren benton i deserve it mp3

Real nigga can make it up, take a cab, take a bus, just get here. Get bapped with a left if you step like a -- frat dude Tell me why your older sister has a -- tattoo Of a zodiac, stamped on her lower back Perhaps she swallows cum and sucks cock like a vacuum!

Input is not an international phone number! Now its back to my grandmas basement With all this anger and this frustration Stress can't be complacent There he go again getting wasted Pacing around his room so anxious Wish I had a space ship.

jarren benton i deserve it mp3

Talk to the corpse like "dammit, answer", may put him in the truck like gangster Anthony Fuck you, your mom, your dad, your wife, your kids, your aunties and all your family. Need therapy, stressed, don't worry me Big dick benton, aka, ron jeremy When you give me brains, handle my dick carefully Who the fuck care to be the loser?

Video Playlists View all. Edit Email Id Contact Us. Like fuck I'm too scared to die These pills and this vodka making me feel weird I don't hang around like I used to Paranoid that I'm'a lose her I'm scared of what my bitch think I know any day I might lose her Too unstable to raise a kid What the fuck holy shit!

Rittz, Jon Connor Lt feat. My Grandma's Basement Jarren Benton. Dexerve brain is just aching My city they sleeping They hating But fuck 'em I eat 'em I'm packing my shit up this evening I can't turn back Fuck that Shit, damn it I'm leaving Got to get out of here find my way My sanity's slipping I'm'ma go crazy. Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais.

jarren benton i deserve it mp3

Aleon Craft, Dizzy Wright Hallelujah feat. Vinnie Paz Big Rube Interlude feat. Until they let me in this bitch Go off Go off Go off And they gon' let me in this bitch Yo bitch dfserve a dress, I'm about to make a mess Cutthroat, throw up fuckin' snap like a neck I pull your card out, and stick it back in the deck Bought a ticket to your show to throw trash at bentoon set.

Fuck You Too (feat. 2 Chainz, Planet VI)

So much haters in the room, and I'm cleaning up my life with We don't know the truth, yet. My grandmas basement Felt like there was no escaping Some days felt suicidal I was scared I would never make it I got problems nigga, I got issues bitch I don't want to live no more I'm'ma let this pistol spit. Mi perfil L letra Mensajes Editar Salir.

Make more money than you should steal, big wheels, big life, dog calls, big fight. Now its back to my grandmas basement With all this anger and this frustration Stress can't be complacent There he go again getting wasted Pacing around his room so anxious Wish I had a space ship 'Bout to go ape-shit How much more can a nigga like me take it Before a mother fucker go and cave in ahhh! Labheshs iPhone 6s Active Save.

My last year, yo, this year, I'm in my partner jeep with no dessrve.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий